The 3rd Annual Nurse Wellness Retreat 2020
Jointly Provided by ONA and Greater Cleveland Nurses Association (GCNA)http://ohnurses.org/wellnessconference/Pre-Con: Thursday, March 19 -7pm-10pm: includes options for water yoga and/or movie night "The American Nurse" for only $10! (additional registration required)
Retreat: Friday, March 20, 2020
Punderson Manor Resort & Conference Center
11755 Kinsman Road, Newbury Township, OH 44065.
Agenda Subject to Change:6:45a-7:45a Yoga – Rosanne Radziewicz 7:45a-8:15 breakfast/vendors8:15-9:15 Keynote- Dr. Elizabeth Click - Nurturing the Nurse: Self-care Strategies for Optimal Well-being 9:15-9:30 Break9:30-10am Morning Break and Visit Vendors10a-10:45-1st morning breakouts
11a-11:45 Lucinda Cave – Nature and Health12-1 lunch1-1:45 afternoon breakouts
- Rosanne Radziewicz - Mindfulness: Mind Over What Matters
- Deb Shields – Self-Care for Nurses
2p-3:00 Teresa Sipos - Spiritual Healthcare for Nurses: Gratitude, Forgiveness & Inner Healing4:00-5:00 (Optional) - Water Yoga with Rosanne Radziewicz Registration Fees and Details:
- Deb Shields – "Jaunt with Deb" - Guided Nature Walk
- Financial Wellness - Dr. Katy Bryan
- ONA Members: $125 (retreat), $135 (retreat + Thursday night pre-con)
- Non-Members: $175 (retreat), $185 (retreat + Thursday night pre-con)
- Please note we are unable to issue refunds after March 6th, 2020.
- Comfortable clothes and sneakers are recommended for participation in fun, active sessions.
- If you are interested in attending yoga please bring your own mat and if you are attending water activities please be sure to bring your swimsuit and a towel.
- While this event facility is ADA Compliant, please let us know if you may need assistance at the event.
- Lodging Information: ONA discounted room block available! Call this number and mention ONA to book your room! 440-564-9144
- Registration is limited so register today to save your spot!
The Ohio Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91)
Have questions? Please contact Sandy Swearingen at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Online Photo and Video Waiver Release
By registering for this event, I grant permission to the Ohio Nurses Association and its agents and employees the irrevocable and unrestricted right to reproduce the photographs and/or video images taken of me, or members of my family, for the purpose of publication, promotion, illustration, advertising, or trade, in any manner or in any medium. I hereby release Ohio Nurses Association and its legal representatives for all claims and liability relating to said images or video. Furthermore, I grant permission to use my statements that were given during an interview or guest lecture, with or without my name, for the purpose of advertising and publicity without restriction. I waive my right to any compensation.