Register to attend the 2021 Virtual Convention: Building Bridges!
Your registration includes:
- Admission to the 2021 Virtual House of Delegates
- Free registration to the Cornelius Leadership Conference (4.0 contact hours)
- Free registration to Introduction to Parliamentary Procedure (TBD)
- A super soft event t-shirt
- Packet of goodies from our generous sponsors and exhibitors
- Game card for your chance to play to win great prizes throughout the virtual event
Delegates - View the delegate checklist here!
What to expect after registration:
The Ohio Nurses Association
- Convention Information: All convention information is housed on connect.ohnurses.org/convention and within the Convention Community on ONAConnect. We highly encourage delegates and members to join the community to stay up-to-date.
- Link for the House of Delegates: A Zoom link for the virtual event will be sent at the end of September/beginning of October after registration closes.
- Voting verification: Per ONA bylaws, a government-issued ID must be presented for registered delegates and members to vote in ONA elections. You may upload a copy of your ID here OR participate in a Zoom. With Zoom, our chief teller will use the camera feature within the platform to verify your ID (dates TBD). IDs must be verified by the close of registration on September 24th.
- Election Voting: A link with the appropriate ballot will be emailed to all registered delegates and members who have presented their government-issued ID. Polls will be open October 5th from 4pm - 10pm (tentatively). The link will be sent after registration closes and prior to the polls opening.
- Practice Sessions for the House of Delegates: We encourage attendees, especially delegates, to participate in at least one practice session of the House of Delegates. Practices will be held September 20-24 at 3pm. Register here to attend. Once registered, you may join whichever session(s) you like.
- Hearings: Bylaws, Reference Proposal and Finance Hearings will be held in September. Learn more here.
is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91)